We are pleased to announce our 2022 Celebration of Dance “STAND UP” Saturday, June 11th at the Hanover Theatre in Worcester.
Below you will find information regarding details of picture day, dress rehearsal and recital. As we work on finalizing all the details we will continue to update everyone .
Recital 1: Worcester Location – 11:00am (Preschool, Youth and Teen Program, Soul Worcester, Grace Worcester and Grace Westboro, Team Studio Production) Recital 1 – Worcester – 11:00am
Recital 2: Westboro Location – 3:00pm (Preschool, Youth and Teen Program, Soul Westboro, Grace Worcester and Grace Westboro, Team Studio Production) Recital 2- Westboro 3:00pm
Recital 3: Competition Team Show 7:00pm (all teams- Mini, Believe, Hope, Heart, Soul, Seniors) Recital 3 – 7:00pm
Attached is the order of the show. Please note that the order may change from now until the recital.
Dress Rehearsal Dates (more information to come)
Monday June 6th
Recital 1 (Dances that are ONLY in Recital 1) – 4:00pm
Recital 2 (Dance that are ONLY in Recital 2) – 5:30pm
Wednesday June 8th
Recital 3 – Competition Team Dancers – 4:00pm
Sunday, June 5th Worcester Location
Monday, June 6th Worcester Location
Tuesday, June 7th Westboro Location
To sign up for picture day please use this link:
Hanover Theatre’s COVID Policies – PLEASE READ
We care deeply about the well-being and safety of our audiences, artists and staff, and have been closely monitoring the evolving CDC guidance on COVID and its impact on our local community. For the safety and comfort of all who attend our shows, we implemented the following protocols:
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times in all areas of the theatre, regardless of vaccination status.
- All patrons ages 12 and over MUST present either proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test in order to enter the theatre. When accompanying a vaccinated adult, children under 12 are allowed to enter. When accompanying an unvaccinated adult, children 12 and under must present proof of negative COVID-19 test to enter. Information will be checked against a valid photo ID prior to entry.
- Please plan ahead, please arrive 45-60 minutes prior to show time to allow time for vax/test screening as well as ticket scanning. In order to facilitate the flow of patrons into the theatre we recommend that you have your digital tickets printed or downloaded and ready to be presented upon entry.
- Proof of vaccination can be easily provided by one of these methods:
- Showing your physical vaccination card or a photo of your card
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated or to verify your vaccination for any reason, proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test within 72 hours or antigen test within 24 hours of the show that you are attending) is required and can be provided by showing a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional or a time-stamped photo of an at-home test.
We will only provide CKDC Dancers who are unvaccinated with antigen rapid tests that will be available for pick up the week before the recital.
If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay home and contact our box office prior to the show, preferably by phone, as soon as you have decided not to attend. The box office is very busy one hour prior to the show, so please take this into consideration. The box office associates can provide more information about a refund or exchange into a different performance of the same show as long as you call in advance.